Official Website: CLICK HERE
Are you searching for a useful nutritional supplement for your beloved horse? Do you want to achieve optimal health for your horse? Then, Equine Chia is the most suitable option for you. This supplement is presenting outstanding benefits in maintaining the best health of horses with its perfect blend of powerful ingredients. Continue reading to find how this natural product is proving to be a boon for all the horse owners.
What is Equine Chia?
Equine Chia is the highest quality Chia Seed that you can find for your horse. The Chia, which is an ancient seed is incredibly well-known for its balanced nutritional components. These highly palatable seeds are a valuable source of essential oils, antioxidants, protein, minerals, soluble fiber, as well as low Non-Structural Carbohydrate (NSC). Furthermore, FDA also considers Chia seeds to be a dietary supplement while its nutritional content allows it to qualify as a healthy food due to the compliance with the strict regulations of the organization.
Equine Chia is grown organically and tested for purity and performance, which has made it a highly reliable solution for every horse owner. Hence, if your horse displays any signs of illness or deteriorating health condition, or if you wish to prevent all kinds of future health issues, then look no further. Equine Chia is worthy of investment!
How does Equine Chia work?
Equine Chia presents an ideal ratio of 3:1 Omega-3 to Omega-6 and includes protein with complete 9 Amino-Acids while being high in Magnesium and essential minerals. The potent combination of all these ingredients enables this natural product to offer miraculous results for the health of your horse. The hydrophilic nature of Chia, which means it has high water absorbing property plays an integral role in clearing sand and debris out of the horse’s gut.
Thus, Equine Chia helps in the improvement of the digestive system of a horse. Furthermore, it has a soothing effect on the stomach with its mucilaginous gel that reduces inflammation due to sand and ulcers. Chia also ensures efficiency in the usage of the body fluids and absorption of nutrients, which leads to an enhanced fluid and electrolyte balance.
How is Equine Chia beneficial for your horse?
Equine Chia presents tremendous benefits for horses, which are as follows:
- It promotes a shiny, healthy and glossy looking coat.
- It contributes to the prevention of insulin disorders and laminitis.
- It promotes stronger and faster-growing hooves.
- It is highly effective in calming hot, nervous temperaments.
- It boosts the respiratory system.
- It stimulates the immune system.
- It offers exceptional results in maintaining supple joints and healing in connective tissues.
- It soothes mare cycles and estrus inflammation.
- It plays a prominent role in the correct development of nervous system, muscles, brain, and skeleton.
- It assists in the efficient healing of wounds.
- It maintains as well repairs cellular walls.
- It promotes a healthy heart and blood circulation.
- It supports an active metabolism.
What is the recommended dosage of Equine Chia?
You should feed 2 ounces, that is one scoop = 1/3 cup of Equine Chia per horse if you are looking for just daily maintenance. For any health issues, heavy work, competition, hauling or sand treatments, the recommended amount is 4 ounces, that is two scoops = 2/3 cup.
What are the advantages of using Equine Chia?
- It is vet approved and 100% natural with all the essential ingredients, which makes it an ideal supplement solution for your horse.
- It presents the benefit of natural consumption since it mixes well with grains or pellets, or you can also feed it alone dry. Additionally, it does not have any active flavor, which makes it easy to dress.
- The organically grown Equine Chia is entirely safe, natural and digestible. So, you can use it for all breeds and ages of horses including pregnant mares.
- It is 100% kosher, vegan, non-GMO, and gluten-free along with being certified to be free from all kinds of chemicals, pesticides, and herbicides, which can prove to be harmful.
- There is the risk-free money back guarantee offered on the product.
Are there any disadvantages of using Equine Chia?
- You should contact your veterinarian if you want to change the feeding ratios for your horse.
- Although you can store Chia up to 2 years, it is advised to be careful to avoid scorching and cold temperatures.
Equine Chia is a highly recommended supplement for the horses. It has become a favorite product and has been receiving numerous positive feedback from all the horse owners. With its competitive pricing, superior quality, and spectacular results, Equine Chia is preferred by everyone, who wants to see their horse in an excellent health condition.
If you do not like to settle down for anything but the best for your horse, then Equine Chia is the ideal supplement that you can purchase. Rest assured that your horse will surely love it! So, what are you waiting for? Don’t miss this great opportunity or you would have to regret later.
Hurry and place your order now!
Equine Chia review reviews Equine Chia.com does it work free trial how does it work what is it all about side effects coupon code promo code.